Principles of Flux
- Focus on one value at a time – multitasking is not sustainable.
- Cross functional individuals over cross skilled individuals.
- Purpose is everything – Outcome over output.
- Best teams over best team member.
- Unlearning is necessary for evolution.
- Embrace specialised skills until it becomes a barrier to evolution.
- Fail fast, learn and forget.
- Effective decoupling of processes over standardised processes across teams.
- Change is mandatory to evolve; Evolution is mandatory for survival.